You want to change the world, and your undergraduate experience should help you achieve that goal. SNU will prepare you professionally, challenge you to think, and encourage you to serve.
Fill out our free online application to get started. Not sure about your college decision yet? That’s okay! Take the first step to apply, and we will help you through the process.Apply Now
Steps For Admission
Application for Admission
Submit an application for admission to attend Southern Nazarene University.
Submit official ACT or SAT test scores.*
- The ACT request code for SNU is 3384.
- The SAT request code for SNU is 6036.
*Test scores are not required for admission but may be required for highest scholarship opportunities.
Submit an official, sealed High School transcript and transcripts from any college attended.
- A 6-semester High School transcript is required for acceptance.
- A final High School transcript is required for enrollment.
A $150 deposit is required for enrollment.
- For students entering fall semesters (August start dates), deposits are refundable until May 1st.
- For students entering spring semesters (January start dates), deposits are refundable until December 1st.
The majority of our students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships, grants, loans, and work-study opportunities—making tuition costs much lower.Learn More
Net Price Calculator
Take the guesswork out of affording college – estimate how much financial aid you might qualify for based on your unique situation.Use Calculator
Oklahoma Residents, If you applied for Oklahoma’s Promise…then you may be eligible for a full tuition waiver (worth $25,140/yr) at Southern Nazarene University.Get Started